Here are the pics from T's 3rd Birthday. He had alot of fun running around telling everyone else Happy Birthday all day. We had a small party for him at the splash pad with all his friends from the library(forgot to take pictures of that) But here are the pics from the gift opening.

Presents from Grandpa & Grandma Jensen


He had to pause and investigate what it was before opening it the rest of the way.



OH Hey Look At This!!!

Take a pic of this mom

and pic of this page, I didn't post them all but he made it thru 1/2 the book with wanting me to take a picture of each page.

Next....

Paper is fling off now...


ok what is this???
I don't know what it is but I love it!!
Oh it opens!!

It's a chair, oh now I can sit & read my new book :o)

Z got such a kick out of this new book too.

So serious looking at each page.

Play time!!

But wait there's one more from Mom & Dad...
A New Bike!!

I Love It!!!
Thank you everyone for helping me celebrate my Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment