This is just a bunch of odds & ends photos that I would like to share. Enjoy :-)
+009.jpg)
Z was being fussy so I just set her on the floor, next thing we know she's asleep :-)
+013.jpg)
T & Z napping together
+004.jpg)
just for fun
+003.jpg)
Sleeping in the car seat
+008.jpg)
Z & Daddy sleeping

Big Blue Eyes
+012.jpg)
But I don't want my hair cut
+007.jpg)
Silly Faces

even a cool dude when he's sleeping

lazy dog, she wouldn't even get out of her kennel to eat

Yes he IS sleeping!! Fell asleep looking thru a magazine :o)

Melissa's visit from Hawaii. She stayed with us for a week before we drove her crazy :-)

Pig Tails

Look at me I'm cute too :-)

Just playing around

Not happy at all, I think she was cutting teeth

Oh u want to take a picture of me??
+011.jpg)
3 good lookin guys

1st day of school, Sophomore now

T sleeping, too cute :-)

My cousin Heather & daughter Lexi. Out to lunch for a short visit & she was back on the road to head home :-)

My 1st Tomato from the garden, it was good!! Z loves tomatoes & we have to fight her for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment