we have been constantly sick. I wanted to tell you about this stuff we used t his time and it seems to work. Its Zicam, a homeopathic remedy that is sold over the counter, only downfall is the box says 3 and up for ages. We used the swabs that you rub in your nose, there are a few different kinds to choose from. I really think it works. Hope you all get better.
1 comment:
we have been constantly sick. I wanted to tell you about this stuff we used t his time and it seems to work. Its Zicam, a homeopathic remedy that is sold over the counter, only downfall is the box says 3 and up for ages. We used the swabs that you rub in your nose, there are a few different kinds to choose from. I really think it works. Hope you all get better.
Post a Comment