Well didn't get to make breakfast like I hoped. Instead had to go to the hospital with hubby. He has kidney stones. I've never seen him in so much pain. The road were total ice here, so we called the ambulance to come & take him. I headed up to the hospital after day break. My top speed was 35mph on the interstate & 25 on the hwy to our house. Watched a guy go in the ditch in front of us. I didn't stop, he had a cell phone & I figured he would be fine. But got to the hospital just fine & just in time to take hubby home. Which I was grateful to not have to sit around there all day.
So there's no school again tomorrow & hubby is home for the rest of the week. So maybe I'll be able to make breakfast tomorrow. Baked a cake & made peanut butter rice crispies tonight. Probably bake some more bread tomorrow, Loving my new bread machine!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I hope you get your breakfast, if all else fails just eat the deserts you made,LOL. I love baking when it's cold out, is the weather reminding you of growing up??
Post a Comment