Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pictures from May 2009

This post is all the photos of May. Here is a edited version of our month: We finished clearing the property line, just to have to get a survey done & pins put in; our neighbor was causing us allot of problems, so with the help of the police & the fencing company we got the fence up & are hoping to not to have to deal with him again. C finished school & is officially a sophomore now, and yes it bothers me, I miss my little boy. All I hear now is I want a job, car, and freedom in general. He doesn't ask for much huh? :-) He's a good kid though, better then most at this age. The dogs are loving there freedom to run the yard & we are hoping they will loose some weight. T has been busy like always, we have been working on his talking & he is doing much better. If u say the letter of the alphabet he can repeat it back, same with the numbers. We are super happy about this! Reading, reading and more reading, he LOVES books! I got all 3 kids signed up for the summer reading program at the library. Z is now 10mths old. She crawls on all 4's at super speed, she walks along the furniture, and has just started to stand for a second on her own. She's loves eating regular food now (still nursing too). I made pot roast the other night & she couldn't get enough of the potatoes & carrots. She still only has 1 tooth but is working on more. Her & T are quite the team as you can see.......enjoy the photos :-)
Z crawled up in the cabinet under the sink (that's T's leg next to her, he's brushing he teeth before bed), she was so proud of herself, but didn't like that there wasn't allot of room to move around.

Here Z crawled into the toy box, on top of the toys and all just so she could get a better view out the window.

Here Z crawled into the laundry basket, still warm from the dryer & played with the clothes.
Of course seeing all the fun sissy is having T had to join in.
T dangled the socks in front of Z & she just screamed & laughed out of excitement.


The book was soo good it put T to sleep.
Many of u may have seen this on Facebook or by email, "Don't trust a quiet Kid" This was 3 bottles of sunscreen. That was a very interesting day. What can u do but laugh & get the camera.

Here we went to the Zoo. They had a dinosaur exhibit, it was playing loud roaring sounds with lights & animated dinosaurs. T & Z totally Freaked Out!!! I took a quick snap shot & we darted out of there. They were fine the rest of the time at the zoo.

Baby in her naturally habitat.....just checking to see if u were paying attention :-D

After we left the zoo & got to the truck I hear loud chirping. After looking around & discovered there was a birds nest under the light pole.
My new lawn tractor :-)

They were watching a video on the computer.
C's 1st car :-)
These are from our visit to Frontier City, it's a theme park the only one they have here.
This roller coaster was horrible!! I got bruises across my shins from it.

My little Tea Cups
This is my & T working on one of my front flower beds. I didn't get a true before pic, this is more of a middle pick. The entire area was covered with grass & the mulch under the grass & weed fabric under that. It was so hard getting it cleaned out. But I got it done. I just put in a few simple flowers that will reproduce on there own each year. So I left lots of room for them to grow.
Finished.

No comments: