I got this idea from my friend and thought it would be fun to play.
Blogging game:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or any of my family members) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions (if you haven't done this already) on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I will have to use a different memory that you put on my blog, so I will put that I remember when Ashlyn and I were at your house when you guys had just got Max and she was playing with him and sitting by Baby and Max must have done something and Baby started growling and barking at him, protecting Ashlyn. She is such a great dog. We miss you guys we had lots of great memories.
I remember you getting up and coming to my house before the sun was up to sit with the sleeping girls so Russ and I could go to the beach and watch the sunrise and pray together. That was so wonderful of you!!!
Post a Comment